Sunday, January 18, 2015

Fortunately/Unfortunately

Fortunately, I'm still alive, and have 170 days to go!
Unfortunately, the kids were sick this last week and had to stay home.
Fortunately, they're better now!
Unfortunately, this last week was insanely exhausting and frustrating, and I haven't had time to update this blog.
Fortunately, I have the next few entries waiting in the wings!
Unfortunately, it may still be another day or two before I next post.
Fortunately, I have a new surprise for you as well!
Unfortunately, that, too, must wait until I get on a better connection.
Fortunately, I can tell you about it: I'm going to make a new page here and post a bunch of my recipes!
Unfortunately, they're kinda vague, play-it-by-ear recipes.
Fortunately, most of them are still pretty easy!
Unfortunately, they're also quite yummy and not so good on the waistline.
Fortunately, I should have that up and running soon.
Unfortunately, Blogger can be a bit of a pain, so it may not be the most ergonomic of interfaces.
Fortunately, I have time tomorrow to figure this out.
The end. :D
(Apologies to Remy Charlip for stealing his idea. :D The things you remember from kindergarten...)

~Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings from the Magpie! Feel free to leave a comment -- ask a question, leave a note -- but I reserve the right to delete untoward messages.